Not open for further replies.

Rockerdude

Rock n' Roll and A-bodies
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I really need the heater fittings for the early stock style iron water pump and intake manifold for my 273/318. Let me know what you want for a set! Thank you!

Sure, any hardware store, but you need the generic name - "___ NPT to ___ hose". Sorry I don't know the sizes off the top of my head (maybe 1/2" NPT to 5/8" hose for heater?). My 65 Dart intake had what looked like a standard plumbing copper "sweat fitting" in the front port. The bypass hose fit fine, though not much to clamp to. I bought new chrome fittings off ebay (MotorChrome, I recall). I switched to the later alum w.p. so didn't need the 2 on the cast w.p.

Ace hardware does not have them, Napa does not have them, O'Reilly doesn't, Autozone doesn't, Pep boys doesn't... WTF

The hose nipples at Lowes and Home Depot will work but they are not identical to stock. You can get them in the plumbing section in steel or buy brass threaded hose nipples also in the plumbing section. Take the old ones to get the thread sizes correct. Once the heater hoses are in place, you can't tell they are not original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back