• 17 inch cragar SS

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • 17 inch steelies

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • mustang wheels

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
-
Nasty69.... That is one bad *** ride. I love those little Valiants. It looks awesome with those wheels. Are they 17"s?

I Vote for 17" Torque Thrust II's.. (I'm with Goody' ... go to the dark side) not on the list but the grey would look good against the red on that Duster, otherwise go with the Cragar's.

Joe

i though about throwing some black on them .. but then i again i can't bring myself to doing that to he ol cragars..i love the chrome though..but then again BLACK is the new chrome

id leave it like it is..just dont like the looks of the bigger tires on a older muscle car. But those Mustang wheels look especially bad on a Mopar..they look kinda like TT wheels but just NOT close enough to stop from being goofy if your gonna go with a TT get a REAL TT not a look alike(i know they are cheaper). So I had to vote leave it as it is.

id leave it like it is..just dont like the looks of the bigger tires on a older muscle car. But those Mustang wheels look especially bad on a Mopar..they look kinda like TT wheels but just NOT close enough to stop from being goofy if your gonna go with a TT get a REAL TT not a look alike(i know they are cheaper). So I had to vote leave it as it is.

Are you refering to my mopar with fake/mustang 'TT's?
Just checking because mine are 'real' American Racing 'TT's

P1000011-1.JPG

probably talking about my car mike.

i got my mustang wheels because i liked the way they looked,the size and backspace was perfect for what i was doing.

dartsig2.jpg

I like it the way it is now. Looks tuff to me. If you must change I say go with the 17" Cragars. A couple of cheby guys are running around town with them on 67ish Chevelles & they look damn good.

Wheels are funny. Some will fit a certain duster and not another due to production tolerances. Best bet is to go to a GOOD wheel store and have them use their tool for measuring to see what will fit. It would suck to buy something and not have it fit. Do it right the first time. BTW mu favorite wheels are the Weld Drag Stars. Just might get rid of the Centerlines and go for em!
i like the drag stars too, my dart has them..

I think your duster looks great just the way it is now..those big bling bling wheels have no business being on classic muscle cars....

Are you refering to my mopar with fake/mustang 'TT's?
Just checking because mine are 'real' American Racing 'TT's

no some guy has a Blue RoadRunner over on the Moparts site(which i seldom frequent anymore) that did the Mustang TT look alike switch..and it just looks absolutely HORRID.

I like it as is also. But I do think Joe and Mikes cars look good with the Bullets on them. Maybe its a yellow and black thing, LOL

If I had the extra cash I would def do something like 17's in chrome or black. I love abodyjoe's look. I do like the stock look alot also. I'm just starting on mine and decided to go with the steelies with dog dishes. I just kept the 14" for now but would love to go 15". My only problem is I want them 8" wide for the back. So if anyone knows of some, let me know!

But my vote overall is, if you got the cash for the 17's go big, go wide, and go chrome!

0802080802.jpg

If 17 inch mopar style steelies were avalible,that would be my first choice,but since there not yet,i found these http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/iwwida.pvx?;item?item_no=WTK-1007UBB-S 1&comp=LRS http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/iwwida.pvx?;item?item_no=WTK-1007SCR 1&comp=LRS http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/iwwida.pvx?;item?item_no=WTK-1007M5D 1&comp=LRS i really like the manum 500s a lot http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/iwwida.pvx?;item?item_no=WTK-1007SBC-S 1&comp=LRS and ill put these up,although im about tired of this style wheel.Seems like everybody has a wheel similar to these,so i prob wont be getting them,but one of you guys may like them

Prine:
thanks for the link I actually found a set of rims I had never concidered.
I was always going to use the torque thrust II but the american racing dominator is a different five spoke look.
Thanks again
Andrew

-
Back