[WANTED] Need wiper knob

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
got the switch and it works, just need the knob for my '72 Duster, driver quality is fine........... must be affordable. FL
I have a couple of them that have "wash" on it. Not sure if its correct but it's yours if you pay the shipping.

I have a couple of them that have "wash" on it. Not sure if its correct but it's your but you pay the shipping.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but can you post a picture of said knob? Since you have a couple of them, I would be interested in one for my 47 Dodge project

I have a couple of them that have "wash" on it. Not sure if its correct but it's yours if you pay the shipping.
sent you a private message...........
What does the 1972 Duster wiper knob show on its face? Not sure if it had anything- blank, or wash, or wiper?

Last edited:
Picture

20181029_190110.jpg

20181029_190119.jpg

20181029_190133.jpg

I thought there were different knobs for the 2spd vs. 3spd wipers. But not sure about the shaft size being different.

In my pictures, the one on the left with wash on it is a 3 speed with electric pump. The plain one is 2 speed with a foot pump. The 3 speed is larger.

IMG_7268.JPG
IMG_7269.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back