Need your prayers...sad story in my community

-
x 2 geof couldn't say it any better-Father give these girls courage and strength to get through this ordeal also lay your loving hands on these mothers and fathers as the minutes seem like hours to them.Bring them home unharmed and safe--AMEN

x 2 geof couldn't say it any better-Father give these girls courage and strength to get through this ordeal also lay your loving hands on these mothers and fathers as the minutes seem like hours to them.Bring them home unharmed and safe--AMEN

Amen.

Prayers sent. There's evil in the world and in the heart of man. Unfortunately some people just don't see another's life as precious and a gift from God.

I dont mean to be rude or anything.... i gotta say this im sorry. Okay im not a dad, im a uncle thought and i love my nieces a ton. And okay to abduct anyone especially little kids that are like 10 years old you gotta be f***ed up big time. I, dont get why someone would do that. It pisses me off they would, id take a crow bar to them if i could im sure. Im not the over protective type, i can be a little but yeah we got some f***ed up people out there and prison shall be their home!

I swear if someone hurt those little girls that individual should be butchered alive, piece by piece, if they need a volunteer I will do it.

I swear if someone hurt those little girls that individual should be butchered alive, piece by piece, if they need a volunteer I will do it.
Yay someone said it for me! Yes if someone hurts them just f-ing waste that person. :violent1:

As you have probably heard, it finally made it to the national news. I wish everybody in the country heard about it days ago. Meyers Lake is right next to
our interstate highway that travels between ST Paul and St Louis. The road is under construction and very busy. I just hope someone saw something and comes forward with information. Prayers continue. tmm

prayers sent i have a five yr old little girl if anything happened to her u couldnt stop me from retaliation on the s.o.b.i just dont get what can happen to a person that would make them want to hurt a child in any way whatsoever

Here's the latest. It has been too long and this might be the beginning of the end for the families and community. Even though closure is not pleasant for the families, it's the lesser of two evils. At least they won't have to wonder every day of their lives as to what happened to their daughters. Please pray with me Mopar brothers and sisters. tmm http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_394b71f6-3f2c-11e2-8ae9-0019bb2963f4.html

-
Back