Need your prayers today guys

-

gtmopar

Phuckin A!
Reaction score
Going in for extensive back surgery in about 4 hours guys. To be honest I'm scared shitless because they are rootin around real close to my spinal cord and other very important nerves. I'm not one to be chicken **** but today I am. For those of you that don't know me 5 years ago I suffered a 60 foot fall and broke my back in 5 places completely shattering my T-12 vertebrae to the point of them pulling it out in pieces and inserting a cage in its place. Unfortunately in the process I sustained a spinal cord injury leaving me paralyzed from the waist down. Over the years I've regained a lot of movement and enough strength in my right leg to drive using my hip because I can't move my ankles. Over the last 3 years I've battled with excruciating nerve pain and I've lost a lot of strength. After my last MRI they found 3 other discs that were severely herniated putting pressure on my spinal column and nerves. So today they are going in. Keep your fingers crossed and god forbid if anything goes way south, finish my 65 vert for my wife, I've got all the parts! Lol! Figured I'd let my FABO family know about this because I hold a lot of you guys high. Hope these 6 hours fly by, wish me luck.
Rick

Had no idea about your fall......best of luck with your surgery. Remember, attitude goes ALOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG way in recovery.

You know you think life is being hard on you when you cant pay bills or you want something material and cant afford it.....then you see a post like this and it smacks you back into reality , God speed to you and your family , all will be ok

Rick we're praying everything goes smoothly for you. Keep us posted when you can. Dan

Thoughts and prayers are with you. Hoping for a speedy recovery and that all goes well with the surgery.

-Mike

Thoughts and prayers on the way, gtmopar, for both you and your entire medical team! Looking forward to your outstanding post-surgery news.

60 foot fall???

Prayers on the way, but I think you already have a hotline...

keep us updated!

burg

Prayers from here for sure!!. May God give the surgeons the skill and expertise necessary to make this a successful procedure. Get well soon.

Hope all goes well, I assume they'll keep you for a few days, just keep pushing the morphine button when you need it. I've had a couple back surgeries myself and it's really just the first 3 days that's a killer, after that things improve quite rapidly. Absolutely amazing that you survived a 60 foot fall to start with, that must be divine intervention.

Thoughts and prayers with you today .... drop us a line when all is done and keep us posted

60 foot fall??? Prayers on the way, but I think you already have a hotline...

Absolutely amazing that you survived a 60 foot fall to start with, that must be divine intervention.

Wow, that's what I'm thinking! You got it, my friend.....prayers and positive thoughts on their way, for you, your family and the whole medical team treating you.

-
Back