needed 1975/1976 duster tail lights, NOS or repo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a set of NOS lenses but I'm not sure I'm willing to sell. I don't believe anyone repops them.

Edit: I guess someone is repoping them.

Riddler

hmm not getting forum updates, of all the tail-light stuff i found on ebay. the repo lens were not in the list, i got used ones with the trim piece. thanks for the links, will check them out.

I have been watching those lens on E-bay,they come up quite often, but if you look closely at the pics they look very thin to me. you can can actually see right through them.Has any one here got a set of these from e-bay and if so how were they ?

Bob

The lenses are decent but the problem with that ebay seller is it takes over two months to get the parts shipped to you because of customs and its coming from Mexico. He will even tell you that sometimes they don't come at all because customs wont clear the package. Price is nice but the stuff takes forever to get to you. I bought some front lenses from them and still waiting. Hope this helps.

The lenses are decent but the problem with that ebay seller is it takes over two months to get the parts shipped to you because of customs and its coming from Mexico. He will even tell you that sometimes they don't come at all because customs wont clear the package. Price is nice but the stuff takes forever to get to you. I bought some front lenses from them and still waiting. Hope this helps.

That is good to know information. Thanks for sharing it.

does any one know then, if a the lenses can be rotated to work for either side? ie the right rotated to mount in the left side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back