-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Im in need of a somewhat decent rad for my Dart. It dosent have to be perfect. Trying to get ready for a start up of my Dart. 318/auto. As long as the tanks are good and i have to get it recored thats fine. As soon as my dart is running i can get it to a buddys for welding. I need it close to were iam Ontario...Canada. Dont have alot to spend on it. Getting close on being taped out cash wise.Any help would be great. Thanks

im using a 2 core 26" out of an 86 lebaron. there are many others that will work. i paid 40 bucks for mine plus the shroud. just throwing it out there

I bought a brand new one for my local rad supplier for my dart sport 360, 26". It worked great. If that is out of your budget try the wrecking yards. I put a double row aluminum and shroud from a ford explorer into my buddy's 65 sport fury with 440. It cost like $40 or $50 at the pick n pull and also works great.

Did you have to drill anyholes for it too line up? Its not a big deal just wounderin. Thanks
the left side lined up , it fit perfect next to the battery tray. i had to drill 2 holes for the other side. i wouldnt have it any other way though. that radiator kicks ***. my car was an original slant car so the dimples were there , but were not drilled.

Hey Edd, the rad, fan shroud, and even the fan clutch in my '73 Dart are all out of a 1984 Diplomat. These all fit great though mine is a factory A/C car so I didn't have to modify anything. I got the parts from Tafts in Brighton for $25, I know when I was there last weekend he had an '81 Chrysler Imperial with a good V-8 rad in the yard. The only thing with Tafts is you gotta take the parts out yourself which is usually the best part, but it might be a bit of a problem for you with your back right now though. I'm hoping to get back up there in a couple weeks to try find a few things for the Volare, if you haven't gotten one by then I could try and get it for you.:glasses7:

Hey Edd, the rad, fan shroud, and even the fan clutch in my '73 Dart are all out of a 1984 Diplomat. These all fit great though mine is a factory A/C car so I didn't have to modify anything. I got the parts from Tafts in Brighton for $25, I know when I was there last weekend he had an '81 Chrysler Imperial with a good V-8 rad in the yard. The only thing with Tafts is you gotta take the parts out yourself which is usually the best part, but it might be a bit of a problem for you with your back right now though. I'm hoping to get back up there in a couple weeks to try find a few things for the Volare, if you haven't gotten one by then I could try and get it for you.:glasses7:
:blob::prayer:Wow thanks. Muchly appreciated.My back is starting to come around. Hate to frig it up. If i can get a bud to go with me maybe i can. I will let you know. again Thanks Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back