NEEDED badly kelsey hayes part #s for rubber brake lines

-

chubsgts

Reaction score
i really need a good number for the front rubber lines no one seems to have any ideal what im talking about at the stores no listings and ive called some of the bigger brake swap companys and there no help can any one please give me a good number on lines they know work

and i could use a pic of how the hose retaining braket mounts on rear of spindel to so i can fig out the direction

thanks guys

Ive tried all over they couldn't really narrow it down to the kelsey hayes breaks
new got at napa knows mopar he got them first try

I believe these are the same as 1964 ford mustang there the same thing i was told to find any thing for them.Look under 1964-66 mustang.

AS stated earlier, ROCK AUTO has your brake hoses (i purchased a pair from Rock about 5 years ago).

Also, Ebay also has these - all the time.

There are many sources - don't depend on no-nothing knuckleheads standing behind auto parts store counters. Many of These people have no understanding or interest in researching a part # for your old Mopar.

Auto zone,Oreilys,rock auto,pep boys any of them.
Front brake lines for a 70 dart with discs.71 dart with discs.72 dart with discs. 70 duster with discs.71 duster with discs.72 duster with discs. 72 scamp. 71 valiant. With discs. Get it ?

Hope this photo helps with your bracket issue. The hoses that fit my car are part # K-H HB82015

Attachments

• Kelsey Hayes Barracuda.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 146
number one i have kelsey hayes there different lines then standerd calipers
number two it says third post down i got then all ready

thanks thou

number one i have kelsey hayes there different lines then standerd calipers
number two it says third post down i got then all ready

For future reference.
There is no such thing as "standard calipers".
They are all Kelsey Hayes calipers up to 73.

Napa hose number for the 4 piston Kelsey hays calipers is 36654. Same hose for both wheels. I just bought some and they were correct.

yea thats the lines i got they kept listing the wrong style for the kelsey hayes stuff and the one set shown was about 2" to short

-
Back