-
Status
Not open for further replies.

samhain

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hope I'm not Hijacking a thread. But I am in need of a passenger side tailight lense and a drivers side backup light lense for a 65 valiant.

may have some faded ones on a 64 valiant am cutting rear tail pan out of for a customer. not great, can send them to you for shipping if they are usable at all.

Attachments

• 100_0847.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 119
There is a dude in Mexico on Ebay that is either repopping "MAYERS 1301" cast lenses, or has a secret stash. Brand new less than $30 shipped. Doesnt say Stanley or Mopar or pentastar so its probably a replacement but they sure look nice. Dont know about the round reverse lens but those are usually cheaper than the taillights.

the lenses left on the 64-65 valiant turned out to be garbage. cracked and turned to powder when i tried to remove them from left side housing. good luck with the search.

theres a set on ebay right now 2 set acually just the tail lights 1965 barracuda tail lights one set ends tonight like 60 .00 the other cant remeber end soon repops i need 1 tail and 1 backup also pm me let me know you buy i split with yah or i buy u split with me other wise i do have 1 tail light but dont want to split up
lets see if we cant get those of e bay have to wait ond pair ovber 60 for the first pair pm me your #

new mex thats a rong year tail light but a diff look can you shoot me a few shots of that car see if he wants to sell that pair of bezels in front of that bumper

and what is above bumper never seen any of that on a cuda or valiant i want the crome peices tho if he will sell or if any 1 else has some pm me

if those are the tailights your looking for theres a set under parts for sale there priced for lenses and bezels are rusted if u need a 65 taillight lense i have 1

I bought a pair of those re-pop lenses for a 65 off Ebay and they don't fit well at all. Plus one has very rounded top corners so when you look at the right next to the left the difference is quite obvious. NOT recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back