Status
Not open for further replies.

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
I need 1/4 inch spacers. Just the plates with the slotted holes in them (Im sure they dont make 5 on 4) but 5 on 100 would be close to perfect. Any closet ricers out there have a set? all I need is 1/4. any bigger will throw me off my centering rings. Thanks.

I need 1/4 inch spacers. Just the plates with the slotted holes in them (Im sure they dont make 5 on 4) but 5 on 100 would be close to perfect. Any closet ricers out there have a set? all I need is 1/4. any bigger will throw me off my centering rings. Thanks.

I have NEW true 5 on 4 spacers. They may be 1/8 inch but they are stamped steel so they would be easy to tack weld if you want.

They are stamped on 1/8 inch steel. Some of them have rub marks from the cardboard boxes. For some reason I have only 7 of them and there are 2 people looking so it will be first come first serve. $40 for 4 plus shipping or $30 for 3 plus shipping.

attachment.php

Okla. disregard my last post. I was thinking about the offset spring perches I was also asking about. I didnt even know they made your product! Go ahead and sell them, I think Im going to have to figure something out about my thin spacer ring that may not be compatible with yours...
vbpgimage.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back