-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen2Cudas

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Good afternoon folks. Knew I would wind up over here eventually. . .I would love to link up with someone here who either has, or knows where some are of the following: Front grilles and bezels, '67 Plymouth Barracuda- driver quality. I have two that may work, but they will take quite a bit of working over to be eye appealing. . .

Right taillight lense. I would love to track one down better that the brittle thing I have in the housing.

Heater/ ac control. Mine is fubar from the botton sockets to the vacuum tube cluster. I will hand build a new one if I gotta, but would rather not.

Right side mirror. Got the remote left, would certainly love to install a right sider, even manual.

Rally instrument cluster bezel. . .well, at least the silver, chrome and black fascia that runs across the front of the dash. The one I have is kid hacked, (yea, me- just had to have an 8-track am-fm Pioneer!). peeling, cracked, etc.

I have seen quite a bit of repro off of Ebay stores that I have bookmarked and will take advantage of, but I figured I would get more advice and perhaps sources from you all before I dealt further with some of those pirates!

And, tit for Tat- I will be inventorying what I have collected and ratholed over the years and putting up a list of the stuff I have that I won't be needing or hoarding. We will come to an equitable trade when the time comes. . .I would much rather see it used to put a runner on the street than one of those "investments" screwed together for gross profit.

Damn, I am so glad I found this site!

Mike

Can't help you with the parts you need just wanted to say welcome to fabo !
Good luck in your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back