-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkallen83

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey. I have a 1960 valiant with 13" wheels. Im looking to change to 14" rims. It takes a 5 lug with the 4" bolt pattern.
Im in north alabama if anyone close has what I need. A set of four would be great but id settle for a pair to put on the back.

Let me know what u got, how much, and where ur located. Dont have to be pretty just useable. I can always paint them lol.

I have -4-green SBP 14inch rims w/ repro goodyear polyglass tires all mint & -1-spare black rim w/ bias ply tire located in LI NY

The wheels on my car are for sale. 14" SBP, Por 15 with clearcoat over. See photo of Avatar for what they are. Tires could go as well. I am going LBP. I also have complete front drum brake/spindle setup with control arms and a complete 7 1/4 rear end to go as well.
Cheers-Rat:-D

I have a set of four with fairly new tires. I am in California but I get extremely good rates with fedex through my work I will make a deal to help with the shipping side.

Do the 14 rims from a midi/early 90's Caravan fit? I noticed that the 14" rims are 4" bolt pattern and the 15" rims are 4.5" pattern on my 94 Voyager. Will the 14" fit? Offset and center hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back