[SOLD] Needing some more 1968 Dart parts!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all. I have been gathering parts for a couple months for my el cheapo 1968 Dart build, and it is coming along pretty good. But, I am in need of some parts, mostly body related. Here is a list of what I am looking for so I can drive it soon:
1. Both front splash shields, doesn't matter if they are metal or plastic, as long as they do the job. Honestly, I like the plastic ones more.

2. Drivers side front bumper brackets. My pass side are perfect, but the drivers side literally rusted in half, I didn't have to unbolt them from the frame to remove the bumper. I just twisted them. Amazingly, the frame in that area still has the factory paint on it! I would hate to buy a set of brackets for just one side, but I will if I have to.

3. Rear crossmember (the one the bumper bolts to). The previous owner, being a self-proclaimed Chevy guy, didn't understand the importance of it, and removed it along with the rear shackle perches when he installed the 3" relocation kit. He did it to save weight and make it look "less cluttered". I have a few sets of the shackle perches, but no extra crossmembers. I would consider a crossmember with or without the perches, etc. Beggars can't be choosers, and I am half tempted to fab my own up lol.

Thats all I really need to put it back together enough to drive it. Lemme know what you got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back