-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRMINI

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a few items to complete my 1966 formula S before I sell it.
Need 1 Real Good OEM Trim ring for 5.5 rallye wheel, nust measure 2 1/4 " tall and have polished lip and satin center
Clutch return spring
Trunk prop rod
Speedo needle or parts speedo w/good needle or tach or performance gauge that the needle will work off of.
Good Black Drivers seat or just seat back
right side radio knobs inner and outer
left front kick panel
Also need the front fender splash shield front and rear and bolts for same
Spare tire hold down rod and wing nut
Thanks

I have a spare speedo that the mileage mechanism is messed up in, but a good needle. I also have the trunk prop rod assembly.

PM sent...I believe I have a spare tire holddown & wing nut.

have seats in red nice splash sheild on e bay right now have a prop rod but dont know 65 or 66 or hand made super rare

Pick of the prop rod

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_58 Jan. 21 18.52.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 218
speedo needle

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 21 23.55.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 210
  • ScreenHunter_02 Jan. 21 23.56.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 212
Just to update since we can't edit or delete these posts for some odd reason, would save someone a lot of data storage space for useless sold ads, anyway here's the update,
I got spare hold down and kick panel from Lee Thanks
Still Need a Trunk Prop Rod as I got one but my car apparently needs the ratchet type, not the speargun type as it is an early production. Also still looking for a speedo needle.......
I Have The promise of radio knobs from Sreyno Thanks
Trim ring off ebay, from a bad seller bought 4 " good used" ones and was hard pressed to even get the one I needed out of the bunch total junkers.
SO I'm still looking for:
10 7/16-20 LHT chrome acorm lugs with a 3/4" hex not 13/16th not sure why Gorrilla makes them that size as I already had a discussion w/ them about it.
Clutch pedal return spring
The front inner fender splash shields and bolts if someone can find me a set
and a nice black seat back w/ good upolstery since all my other seats are in great shape.
Thanks All Keep The Parts Coming.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back