Nella's "Sunfish" at Monster Mopar Weekend

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
This was the highlight for me at MMW

Geof, Wendy, Nella, Ian and "Sunfish"....Thank you for making the
trip down. I felt like I had known you for years.

Here's some "Making Memories" moments.

Anytime I use "Making Memories" I gotta thank Memike for coining that
phrase. Thanks Brother!

Attachments

• DSC00064 (Medium).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 284
  • DSCF3775 (Medium).jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 288
  • DSCF3774 (Medium).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCF3773 (Medium).jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCF3772 (Medium).jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCF3771 (Medium).jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 276
  • DSCF3770 (Medium).jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCF3769 (Medium).jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC00065 (Medium).jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 270
I have to agree Tony in thanking cosgig for making the long drive with Sunfish and the family. Nella was sooooo excited to meet MeMike :D

Attachments

• MMW 2011 087.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 266
  • MMW 2011 083.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 259
I remember getting a phone call from you Tony :blob::blob: 6pkC and I was walking around the swap meet area
The words were
Guess who is here
6pkC and I took 3 foot steps with excitement to get there :bounce::bounce:
This was a golden time in my M&M's made at Monster Mopar Strong end brother Tony :angel3:
reflecting back sure has my hart beating with joy :bounce: seeing these M&M's :blob::blob::cheers:
How can anything ever top this moment :colors::heart:

Attachments

• DSCF3770%20(Medium).jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCF3773%20(Medium).jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 249
  • DSCF3788%20(Medium).jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 251
  • MMPWE 20011 064.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 262
  • MMPWE 20011 065.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 255
I have to agree Tony in thanking cosgig for making the long drive with Sunfish and the family. Nella was sooooo excited to meet MeMike :D

You took me back 6pkC :icon_smi::icon_smi:
Thank you for capturing a great moment :glasses7:
I will never ever EVER forget the feeling of Nella's lov'en hug :shaking2::heart::angel13:

You took me back 6pkC :icon_smi::icon_smi:
Thank you for capturing a great moment :glasses7:
I will never ever EVER forget the feeling of Nella's lov'en hug :shaking2::heart::angel13:

Thanks for that pic C. I hadn't seen that one. Please e-mail me both of those.

Thanks,
Tony

Tony, I'll get my pics loaded on a disc for you and Mike and mail 'em out. I'm going to start a thread of car pics and leave most of the member pics for the threads you guys already have going.

I love the pic of Mike hugging Nella too. It was genuine emotion that was felt by all of us :angel12: :love3:

Great pics and greater memories for sure! Looks like everyone enjoyed a fantastic day. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Grant

It's gonna be a loooong time before we wind down from this trip!!! Meeting everyone was the best... I can't think of another time where we had so much fun!!! We wouldn't have missed it for the world, and would gladly make this trip again in a heartbeat to spend more time with our great friends here. The pic of Nella hugging her Valentine Memike says it all, thanks for capturing that moment C, it's the best!!

On the way home we took a trip through downtown Indianapolis to see one of Wendy's relatives old house. You may recognize his name...Benjamin Harrison, our 23rd president. Who knew she was related to such high dignitaries?? Lets see...how many Mopars can I stuff into that old barn???LOL!!!

Great times and memories that will last a lifetime!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3429.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 192
  • 100_3427.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 188
It was a joy for me to meet Nella and the family.I got to say hi to Nella but I didn't get a chance to really talk to her,she was on the move to look at some nice cars.I hope Nella and the family can make it next year,I will be there two days for sure.

Jim

Great pics looks like a great time was had by all , small world Wendy being a Harrison my ex wife is a Harrison from the Grand Rapids area ,her father was "Pastor Dick Harrison" the son of the son of etc... the Harrison who served his term and somehow related to the one who didn't funny how the circles intertwine eh!

Great photos!! Seeing the smile on both Memikes and Nellas face is amazing! Beautiful girl and beautiful car.

-
Back