never thought it was possible...........

-

dodgetkboy78

EDELBROCK HEADS SUCK!
Reaction score
But I am sick of Prime Rib.......... Since Christmas, I have been eating Prime Rib.......

Bleah....

Prime rib and eggs, prime rib sandwiches, hot prime rib on bread and mashed taters with brown gravy, prime rib hash, prime rib and cheese tortilla thing, prime rib and taters and corn, and today, I just ate a fried prime rib sandwich.....

Time for chicken.

Anyone else sick of Christmas leftovers yet?

I tell you some guys really have to suffer through the holidays!LOL! It may be time to sneak off for a big mac or something huh?

We did a Standing Rib Roast (Prime Rib) for Christmas dinner as well and had some leftovers.
Try this sauce next time with your favorite steak or roast, or even hamburgers, if you're a blue cheese lover. You won't need much as it's very rich but oh so good:
* 3/4 cup heavy cream
* 1 medium garlic clove, thinly sliced
* 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
* freshly ground black pepper

In a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat, bring cream and garlic just to a boil. Lower heat and simmer until the cream coats the back of a spoon, approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in the crumbled bleu cheese. Season to taste with the pepper.
NOTE: Can be made 2 days in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving.
To serve, pass the Garlic Blue Cheese Sauce on the side.
Makes approximately 2 cups.

Funny you should mention, we had prime rib with tatters and green beans for supper tonight with a nice light gravy and a robust Chilean red wine, finished off with lemon MMMM merainge pie. MMMMMMMMMM good.

Ham, then turkey, Ham then Turkey :angry7: I am glad it is gone 8)
I am enjoying some of Small Blocks Deer summer sausage and hot mustard with my Monday night foot ball rum and coke after a spaghetti dinner =P~

Time to go back to a good breakfast :happy10:eek: two eggs over easy and toast with jelly 8)and a peanut butter sandwich and chicken noodle soup for lunch again.:happy10:

Prime rib & shrimp.
Prime rib & Shrimp tar tar.
Prime rib & Shrimp soufleat.
Sweet a Sour Prime rib & Shrimp.
Barbequed Prime rib & shrimp.
Prime rib & Shrimp tacos.
Cocunut Prime rib & Shrimp.........:toothy10:

-
Back