"NEW" 1969 Dodge Charger - Have you seen this???

-
View attachment 1715434960 View attachment 1715434961 View attachment 1715434962 View attachment 1715434963

www.sixtwelveautoworx.com

The newest issue of Mopar Action has an article on "new" '69 Dodge Chargers made by using custom carbon fiber body panels attached to 'de-skinned' Dodge Hellcats. The article says pricing starts at $120K and that includes the purchase price of the new Hellcat.
Classic '69 Charger looks with new car exceptional performance, comfort and reliability. The dimensions are pretty close with the new build being 2" shorter and 4" wider that an original '69 Charger.
Now, when I win the Lottery....
:wtf:

View attachment 1715434960 View attachment 1715434961 View attachment 1715434962 View attachment 1715434963

www.sixtwelveautoworx.com

The newest issue of Mopar Action has an article on "new" '69 Dodge Chargers made by using custom carbon fiber body panels attached to 'de-skinned' Dodge Hellcats. The article says pricing starts at $120K and that includes the purchase price of the new Hellcat.
Classic '69 Charger looks with new car exceptional performance, comfort and reliability. The dimensions are pretty close with the new build being 2" shorter and 4" wider that an original '69 Charger.
Now, when I win the Lottery....

Like others, I'd like to see it in a different color with different wheels and hood. I think the super flat rear glass is off a little also.

Here, I'll fix it with a little photoshop. There we go. Perfect............
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
68charger.jpg

Why can't everyone leave a great thing alone? One can not improve on a 68-79 Chargers looks. The greatest looking car ever made.... Now if Dynacorn or someone would just repro the bodies already.

Goes to show that having money is not the same as having good taste.
If I had the money, I would get a nice oe late 60’s Charger, drop in a Hellcat motor, do basic suspension upgrades. Drive it and watch folks drool.
Do it right and I bet you could do it for about what those folks are wanting for that clown charger replica.

-
Back