New 30x40 shop

-
Great looking shop! But the real question is.... What kind of beer fridge are you getting?

MY NEW SIGN

20130207_173153_zps35cb8011.jpg

20130207_173114_zps19a4fcd6.jpg

Shop looks great! Hows the inside finnish work going?
I spent 2 years building our shop with my Dad, that was 5 years ago. I miss those days.. I hope your enjoying the work. Keep it up :coffee2:

WOW!! how do I miss these threads :dontknow: Congratulations :cheers: Update us on the inside
ya big dummy :D Had to have this picture to remember it by memike like :glasses7:

Attachments

• 20130207_173114_zps19a4fcd6.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 315
Wow nice shop. Where in texas are you. Im in abilene. Im inside city limits my "barn" as my kids call it is 31' wide 27' deep , 10' tall walls, an 18x 9 rollup door and a 36" personnel door. I had 4 skylite panels installed in mine which makes it great to work in during the day i dont even need to turn on the lights, and its fully insulated. Its as big as i could go within the city limits. My wife and i may move to the country in a few years and rent out our house in the city limits, use the rent to pay for another home. If i can do that id like a 30x 40 like yours or get greedy and go for a 40x 60. LOL.

I have a 100amp sub panel wired in, 7 eight foot flourescent lights, and a 4'x31' loft storage across the back wall i welded together after contractor was done. My contractor is also one of my best friends. Cut me a sweetheart deal,.since i have his business cards and always am getting him work. He builds metal buildings, and puts metal roofs on houses, mine included.

Awesome shop you got, just had to brag on mine a bit in this thread. I do have big shop envy tho lol. Cant wait to see your A body that you buy too.

Matt

I can't decide what to do with the inside.First I wish my dead friends son would come get his blue truck.I haven't been home to look around for cabinets but when I put shelves in Ill be puttin them on rolers

Hey Tony you stole my banner! I have the same one in my new shop! Still waiting to pick up my 70 Dart from Sean. Making room for it now....

-
Back