NEW 4" CRANKS $250.00 any good?

-
Stroker update:

My 4" crank was shipped today from Summit (Eagle--$239.00) I called them and asked about the journal size, and the tech I talked to said that it was "standard" throughout.... no undersized journals. I'll "mic" it when it gets here later in the week, and let you know if it's "as advertised." :)

Bill

it was on the Mancini page so I would expect the one you got to not be that way -Mancini had it written down bellow like a disclaimer but when I checked yesterday the clearance section didn't have any cranks listed I'll check again today

checked again and found it on the Eagle crank sale page it is in the opening paragraph " we purchased some new Eagle cranks that would not pass quality control these cranks have either main or rod journals that are undersized " Quoting from memory so probably not a direct quote but close enough to make the point , see for yourself in the monthly specials section

The "clearance" (not "monthly specials") section of that Mancini website lists some forged cranks with undersized journals:

>>>Eagle - 400 4340 Steel Crankshaft
4.00" Forged Crankshaft
Cosmetic finish blem
Regular price: $675.00
Sale price: $509.95
EAGZ40041506760CL

But, I wasn't able to find any cast cranks with that disclaimer. Am I looking on the wrong page?

probably not it seems to be different than the previous ad I saw the price is much higher than I remember

-
Back