Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpugg

Lets race...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1974 360 block, .030 over, cylinders race honed with plates to match pistons, sonic tested, deck trued, line honed. (never run since machine work)

.030 Diamond pistons part #51026. (new in box)

Eagle H-beam rods part #CRS6123C3D. (new in box)

Eagle Forged 4.00" stroke crankshaft. (new in box)

Complete rotating assembly is balanced and ready to install. Block has been cleared for stroker assembly from previous build.

Edelbrock #60775 63cc aluminum cylinder heads. (new in boxes)

ARP head bolt kit for aluminum cylinder heads. (new in box)

Mopar Performance solid lift flat tappet 312/590 part#312-P4120657AE. (used 75 1/8 mile passes)
I have other camshafts also...

Crane 1.5 rocker arm set. (used 75 1/8 mile passes)

Kevco Oil Pan and pick-up. (used 75 1/8 mile passes)

This engine was being built for my mini-tubbed 70 Duster but built a house and sold all my A-body cars. Due to previous problems out of an Eagle cast crank I had the Forged crank checked for strength and straightness. Engine is ready to assemble and all parts have only been removed from boxes to balance. All machine work done by qualified shop and checked by NHRA Stock Eliminator engine builder. With mild head work this engine should produce 500+ horse power and that is a conservative number.

Complete package with bearings and rings $4500 obo. I would be willing to trade for street or bracket car if body is good. Make offers of trades and/or cash, you will not hurt by feelings. I will respond to pm as quickly as possible. Pictures available if need be, but all parts are in boxes and block is in plastic wrap. ($4500 IS PRICE FOR PARTS ALONE IF YOU WERE TO BUILD YOUR OWN. I HAVE OVER $1200 IN MACHINE WORK ALSO.)

LOCATED IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE. MAY BE ABLE TO DELIVER IF NEEDED.

Very interested. Just outside Philadelphia. Are you willing to ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back