New! 62 Lancer

-

Notanevo

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm Stuart and I just purchased a 62 Dodge Lancer 770 with the 225 and push button transmission. My father in law is helping me rebuild it. Glad to be here!

Welcome from Texas. There are a few Lancers being built here, join the fun.

Figured i'd add a picture!

97262177_10157176602111179_4372257865306472448_n.jpg

Gotta love em!!! My (wife's) Lancer was originally white I did the body/paint 5 years ago but she loves blue so I figured B3 would look good as it has some silver ish look to it. Engine is out, doing all the brakes now, it will get blue in a month or 2.
By the way there is a slant Toad in Missouri that out runs the HellCat in the quarter!

Welcome !! You found one of the best places on the internet to find parts and info for your car.

Welcome, Stuart! I have a '62 Valiant resto-rod, and have some parts that I removed from its old 6-cylinder incarnation which I would be willing to give away. Let me know if you need anything.

Welcome, Stuart! I have a '62 Valiant resto-rod, and have some parts that I removed from its old 6-cylinder incarnation which I would be willing to give away. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks Bill! We're just starting to get our hands in it. Just got it running...trying to make sure it'll stop next.

Howdy from Houston. I haven't seen to many of those. It has some great lines! Good luck on the rebuild.

-
Back