New 64 Dart GT for the wife!

-

66Valiant528

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Picked up this 1964 Dart GT convertible today! 225 Charger HP engine. Have the window sticker, hand written sales slip, build sheet and dealership invoice. The owner traded in a 58 Coronet convertible for which he got 688.25! This car has power steering, 6.5 by 13 tires,radio package, heater, pushbutton auto,tinted windshield and a power top. I'm so glad my wife would even consider driving this beauty...I am a lucky man.

20230527_114413.jpg

Picked up this 1964 Dart GT convertible today! 225 Charger HP engine. Have the window sticker, hand written sales slip, build sheet and dealership invoice. The owner traded in a 58 Coronet convertible for which he got 688.25! This car has power steering, 6.5 by 13 tires,radio package, heater, pushbutton auto,tinted windshield and a power top. I'm so glad my wife would even consider driving this beauty...I am a lucky man.

View attachment 1716135188
Looks great!

That's amazing! My wife admitted to me that she likes my '65 4dr hardtop better than any of my other projects (ie. junk) to date. I'm sure your wife is going to love it.

Something tells me you've been at this longer than I have, but let me know if you need anything for your car. I've started accumulating quite a horde of spare parts that I should find a good home for before I run out of space in the garage.

I'd like to do a tandem master cylinder and front disc brakes. I assume a KH 4 piston set up will require 14 inch wheels?

That's amazing! My wife admitted to me that she likes my '65 4dr hardtop better than any of my other projects (ie. junk) to date. I'm sure your wife is going to love it.

Something tells me you've been at this longer than I have, but let me know if you need anything for your car. I've started accumulating quite a horde of spare parts that I should find a good home for before I run out of space in the garage.
I appreciate the offer. The car needs the right rear tail lamp lense repaired or replaced. The chrome radio doesn't work although I haven't looked into that yet and the seller gave me a radio delete plate that he suggested I trim to fit a new style radio into it. I believe there is only a single dash speaker. The defroster vents look rough. Any idea if they are available?

I appreciate the offer. The car needs the right rear tail lamp lense repaired or replaced. The chrome radio doesn't work although I haven't looked into that yet and the seller gave me a radio delete plate that he suggested I trim to fit a new style radio into it. I believe there is only a single dash speaker. The defroster vents look rough. Any idea if they are available?
Start some wanted threads to find the parts you need. Nice Vert!

BTW replacing those vents is a son of a
Just the perfect balance of chalky crumbly plastic while still soft enough to prevent those posts from letting go of the sheet metal nuts. My hands are still cussing me out

-
Back