-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cchrishefish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I know a place that makes the 1964 Dodge Dart Tail lights. If you need a set send me a PM. Mine came to $190.00 a pair with bezels, this included overseas shipping.

Forgot to mention the 2 big dog vendors charge $340-$368 a pair for these plus shipping.

Australia, inner and outer trim rings included. Pm me with email I will send you a link to my purchase with pics.

I guess the secret is out, I was messaging privately to not offend any vendors on the tail lights because of the pricing. The seller on ebay makes tail lights for 1964 Dodge Darts. His user name is Streetlens. You will have to message him in order for him to make a pair for you. I will try to post a link to the set that I purchased when I am not at work. I am not sure if he makes any other years or models. Why not ask him yourself? I would pull my car out of the garage and take some pictures, but the weather is not nice enough for me to take her out. Supposed to be nicer later this week and next week.

That happened to me before then I thought I would try to load another day and it went fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back