New 68 Dart burnout vid

-

Mopar318Guy

bear jew
Reaction score
first recorded burnout in the car. only had it for 3 days. has the numbers matching 225/904 combo. swapped off the old sputtering 1 bbl. through on a much better 1bbl. it had sat for a few months. warmed it up. didnt notice any more sputter. took her for a short spin. that short spin ended up being 32 miles. i love the car. not fast. but rides good, looks good, and turns heads. here ya go. and yes. i nuetral bombed it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaxmDfCEwSU enjoy

theyre 245s in the back too. if they were 205s they wouldve been shot. ive been tearing the tires up since i got. lol. they wont last long. but im getting 2 shitty tires to burn off for show purposes. i need the 245s

How 'bout this '68 burnout?

betterburnout.jpg

Or this one:

bestburnout.jpg

yea. i got it off my friend Danny Feaster who got it off of a guy that had it behind a car lot near earnies salvage. why???

Patrica showed Mary and me the car a while ago.It was on craigslist.

yea. i traded my 73 Sport for it. hell of a good deal on the trade, on my part. yea i like the color. kinda reminds me of a car from2 lane blacktop

its gonna be red with a black top and hood one day. got some body work to do. got tubs to make. and a motor to rebuild. some interior pieces and shes done.

Mopar318Guy its gonna be red with a black top and hood one day. got some body work to do. got tubs to make. and a motor to rebuild. some interior pieces and shes done.
Sounds cool ! I'll probably just go with HotRod black .Although it's been done to death lately. I like the low sheen stealth look .Good luck on your build .
Have Fun !:-D

yea. did that on an S10. with red rims and primer trim rings. looked like a rat for sure. might just have to leave it primered up like the 68 hurst hemis were. with the hood scoop and wide tires theyl never know

I see it's listed local. I saw the right frame rail , figured you had a chunk of firewood under it holding the spring down , I did that years ago. good luck w/sale.
FYI the kid's mom offered to us back a while ago for $1100.

We passed.

-
Back