New 69 Dart Grills and Headlight Bezels

-

Fabman

Always been MOPARS
Reaction score
Is anyone reproducing (new) 69 Dart Grills and Headlight Bezels?

or...….

Is there a place to send originals out to be reconditioned?

Thanks

I only know of the headlight bezels being available and are in the $195 to $200 range, depending upon the vendor. At this time, your probably going to have to send the grill out to be restored.

As far as I know they only make 1968 Repo grills. I am going through this now with my fathers car and had to go with a used OEM that was in good condition. Headlight bezels they have repos for.

I was not able to find any reproduction grills for my 69 when I went through this process a couple years ago. Reproduction bezels are pretty easy to come by.

Wow thats expensive.....if your looking for a grill and it dosnt have to be in excellent condition national moparts in ontario canada has a ton of them. I was there last month looking for one and he had a tleast 50 of them

My existing Grill is in Nice Driver condition physically. Cosmetically it needs detail......guess its gonna get a paint job !

ARE YOU GOING TO THE MOPAR SHOW AT MASON DIXON DRAGSTRIP AT HAGERSTOWN MD.IT HAS BEEN CANCELED.
NEW DATE IS JUNE 10. I HAVE A MINT 1969 DART GRILL /W THE LIGHTS INSTALLED.ALSO HAVE A NICE SET OF HEAD LIGHT BEZELS WITH ONE SMALL MARK ON IT.RANDY BAKER 17602 W.WASHINGTON ST,HAGERSTOWN,MD.LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED.

-
Back