NEW 6Pakattack

-

6pakattack

Reaction score
Well it's been a while since I've been on here. Got a New Toy to play with now ! Mark has been enjoying my /6pakattack, and winning Trophies with it I might add ! But now it's on to my '69 340 GTS !! Wanted something a bit different (surprise, surprise) so I couldn't resist making it a true 6pakattack !! It's almost finished to the point of drivability, then I can work on the rest of my dreams with it ! But that was my 1st must haves ! Sorry for the lousy pics, my hands shake pretty badd at my old age ! Still need to get wires and clamps and fine tune Carbs, but I'm a lot closer to fun time !! At least I won't be afraid to open the hood anymore ! The Air Cleaner was Powder Coated first, then a buddy Airbrushed the rest !

Attachments

• FB7.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 507
  • FB14.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 484
  • 007.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 453
  • 012.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 467
Dam that's nice. The color combo really makes the Dart stand out , really sets it apart from others.

I love the look of a six pack.

Welcome back and congratulations 6Pakattack, Sweet GTS or is it a GT dart :color: Looked at the tail stripe and got confussed :D

It's a true GTS ! Even in the Registry. Supposedly one of only 36 Q5 Turquoise ones at that ! Need to get more of my own pics though !! I guess it would be a good idea for mini tubs on it huh ?

Just got the call that it's finished and ready to be picked up, but today is kinda shot for me so I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow !! But at least the worst part of it is done, now I can play with the little stuff !:blob::blob::blob:

Kinda funny, just bought a set of 17" Rallye Wheels, and a set of BFG's to go on them. Having a set of mini tubs and leaf spring relocation kit done too as well as a HDK front suspension installed. I get a PM from someone asking about my /6, and suddenly I realize I had more enthusiasm when I was building the Buzzin Half Dozen !! Guess it's time to think once again !!

We're actually making some head way !!! Mini Tubs are ready for seam sealer and undercoating ! Spring relocation has been successfully completed, axles have been narrowed,and ready for final assembly. Just dropped my HDK Tubular front end off at the Powder Coater for a face lift , and a few other minor things and I may just get my GTS back !!! Getting anxious to say the least !!

We're actually making some head way !!! Mini Tubs are ready for seam sealer and undercoating ! Spring relocation has been successfully completed, axles have been narrowed,and ready for final assembly. Just dropped my HDK Tubular front end off at the Powder Coater for a face lift , and a few other minor things and I may just get my GTS back !!! Getting anxious to say the least !!

We're going to need some more pics of that sweet ride, it already looked awesome can't wait to see some pics.

Powder Coating is done, it's all nice and sparkly now !!! Now to just get it back together !!

-
Back