New 904

-

lightweight

Reaction score
I was going to ask about tci transmissions but after reading the third post down I won't bother. I am in the market for a new 904 and was wondering if buying one from jegs or summit is a good move. I was looking at the tci streetfighter but maybe not, after what I read in the post. How about PA, Or Hughes automatics. I have a hughes street master converter I got for christmas a year ago, but the transmission I have is 40 some od years old and not in very good shape, not to mention leaks everywhere. I know I can yank it and take it somewhere to have it rebuilt, but without knowing a good shop it's a hit or miss. I was hoping one of these aftermarket trans builders where stand up sellers. Any input would be appreciated thanks in advance.

Cope Racing Transmission. I will let you know how the 904 he built for us works out. Take care.

only problem with tci ..hughes...cope...if something goes wrong...you got to ship it back...gotta be someone local who does mopar trans...

i have a guy in colorado springs that builds only mopar trans on the side and charges a flat rate of $150 and you supply all the parts and builds what you want he is currently building mine if interested let me know i can hook you up with him. Im in Cali and found him on craigslist real nice guy he found me a core for $50 so i didnt have to ship him one there and back.

-
Back