The new double side ad

• I liked the old single style

Votes: 81 81.0%
  • I like the new double wide

Votes: 19 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Asa I really don't think that or the amount of gold members is the issue. That's joeys business, and this forum is a business.

I would just like to see the sponsor ads back in a single file like on all the sister forums.
LOL thats kind of what i was tryin to say but i could not spell business lol Like I said where the ads are dont bug me .. But hay its all bout what ya like right ?:cheers:

My preference would be for the single row. If they absolutely have to have two rows, put another single row on the LEFT side, one on the right, and have the regular copy in the center.
The board owners can do as they please, but they run the risk of pissing off the membership and seeing their ad revenue actually drop with any more of this sort of 'creativity'. The ads might pay the bills, but only because there are asses on seats that are coming to this site that might buy from the sponsors. Those asses take their Internet viewing somewhere else and hit counters will go down, making this site less attractive to potential sponsors.

My preference would be for the single row. If they absolutely have to have two rows, put another single row on the LEFT side, one on the right, and have the regular copy in the center.
The board owners can do as they please, but they run the risk of pissing off the membership and seeing their ad revenue actually drop with any more of this sort of 'creativity'. The ads might pay the bills, but only because there are asses on seats that are coming to this site that might buy from the sponsors. Those asses take their Internet viewing somewhere else and hit counters will go down, making this site less attractive to potential sponsors.

I like your thinking.

I know here on FABO the $$$$$$ became more important than the members.

It used to not be that way.

Well still nothing has changed on my screen no bigger or smaller any thing just the ads are longer lmao ... btw i like milk .... You know what would be funny is if jory just changed it for this one thread lmao sorry Im mucking agin lmao do do do do Howdy lalalalalalalal hmmmmmm Im stilll ok i think its time to post it now lmao see ya

-
Back