Votes: 19 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I understand the need for adds I just don't care for the double sided newer format. It makes the page to small and widening the screen Is a pain in the rear.

I wish it was the old single line way.

Xs3...the adds are cool , i dont mind them at all, i just liked the single row down the side better

Maybe the ads could be a single row and just have them alternate every time you click on a thread, then when you come back they are new?

BTW, I have NEVER clicked any of the ads here, in fact, I NEVER even look to see what they are for. I guess the ads help pay for the site, maybe we can all get free gold memberships now..........

Ray i CANT vote on yourr poll ... It dont matter to me ether way ... Noting has chaged on mycomputer. I guess its my settings ? But theres no diff but there side by side . My screen still shows what i always see ? Maybe im missing some thing ?

Ray i CANT vote on yourr poll ... It dont matter to me ether way ... Noting has chaged on mycomputer. I guess its my settings ? But theres no diff but there side by side . My screen still shows what i always see ? Maybe im missing some thing ?

its just that the post boxes are a little more squished to the left Asa
cant vote? that never stopped you before lmao :D

I have never clicked on any of the ads because there isn't anything they have I need.

I as well don't mind the ads but I do mind how it affects the way I view FABO.

I could imagine how difficult it would be to view on a smart phone or iPad.

PLEASE unstack the ads!

No wonder .... look at Asa's computer lol

Attachments

• discarded-old-computer-1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 423
I have never clicked on any of the ads because there isn't anything they have I need.

I as well don't mind the ads but I do mind how it affects the way I view FABO.

I could imagine how difficult it would be to view on a smart phone or iPad.

PLEASE unstack the ads!

Pulled it up on my I-phone. No problem.

ya the old way they would take the hole page the new way the page is half wasted...my two cents worth..........Artie

I don't mind the double adds while viewing the site on my widescreen PC Monitor. However, printing out a thread because I've found something I want to keep for reference, the adds take up most of the page...
Just my two cents worth.

It takes up more of my screen on my Ipod :banghead:

It don't matter what we like or don't like.

Eather way for me, I don't use a fancy phone :happy1:
Less is more :cheers:, so what ever it takes to keep the site going I am happy :happy1:

-
Back