New Addition to the family...

-

mnmopar

Reaction score
But it's in Denver Co and we are in Western WI. Does anyone know of a good company or shippping services? What have you experienced as far as cost?

Thanks in advance!

Rick

Does it run? Sounds like a nice 16 hour drive across I-80 :)

I usually check in with USHIP they bid and then you can source them out privately and check there reputation. And save the uship fees

Call Sheila. I've used them & was extremely pleased. It's a husband & wife team...

Home Page

Reliable Carriers, They transported a car from Minnesota to South Carolina with no problems at all, The driver, Eric was vary professional and nice, He kept in touch with me by phone the whole trip.

Jeff

Thanks! This what I'm bringing home
s-l1600 (2).jpg

That is really nice car, wish I could find one in my area. They are always a thousand miles away and look like crap. Good luck with your new find.

Reliable Carriers, They transported a car from Minnesota to South Carolina with no problems at all, The driver, Eric was vary professional and nice, He kept in touch with me by phone the whole trip.

Jeff
Reliable is what Barrett Jackson uses so be prepared to pay maybe 3 times as much as what others will charge. I would say the car does not look like a trailer queen and doesn't need to be in a covered trailer either which will save you some cash. I had my driver shipped from sunny Arizona to me in CT for $750......Uncovered trailer that had other cars coming this way like a 70 SuperBee that was just sold at Russo and Steele. That car was definitely worthy of being in an enclosed trailer. To each his own. Good luck with your transport....car looks pretty cool.

They were very reasonable when I got my car, My car was worth an enclosed trailer.

Jeff

That is really nice car, wish I could find one in my area. They are always a thousand miles away and look like crap. Good luck with your new find.
I have been looking for a long time. Have never seen one near me. That's why I am taking a chance on this old girl. I'm very excited and will post my restoration when I get into it.

MY oldest daughter just bought a 63 Valiant V200 station wagon.

63valiant.jpg

clean it up...fix it up and drive it.....it is getting new carpet...front seat needs to be recovered.....eventually repainted same color.

I am going to update the brake with dual master cylinder and disc brakes...electronic ignition...and a Holley 1050 carb...Jk....

-
Back