New addition to the family...

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
About two weeks ago, this one just showed up on the back porch. Very loving cat. She was pregnant and her left eye was badly injured and infected. Someone just threw her out. But they threw her in the right place! We took her to the vet, got her spayed and all fixed up. Her left eye was so damaged and infected, it had to be removed. Meet Tiger. She's a very sweet girl.

TIGER.jpg

So cute and fluffy.

Great thread mr. Rob

Thanks

You can tell the nature of a man's heart by how he treats good animals.

Such a great story! Touched my heart, great to know there's still such good caring people in the world.

Yeah, the wife's name and your one eye makes Tiger a perfect fit.
The other kitty is eyeing her up lol.

He's actually very passive. There's a third cat in the picture. My little solid white one. Baby pink nose. See the white ears stickin out from behind the purple stool? She's VERY jealous since Tiger has bonded with me.

About two weeks ago, this one just showed up on the back porch. Very loving cat. She was pregnant and her left eye was badly injured and infected. Someone just threw her out. But they threw her in the right place! We took her to the vet, got her spayed and all fixed up. Her left eye was so damaged and infected, it had to be removed. Meet Tiger. She's a very sweet girl.

View attachment 1715288368
very cool - very cool indeed :thumbsup:

Good gravy what is it about your neck of the woods that people do these kinds of things? I noticed when I was in Florida people had such a different attitude about my dog? They acted as if the thing was going to attack them and everybody would give me like a 20-foot ring or something around me? Around here people run up to my dog and see how friendly it is and how friendly it looks. I'm talking a little skinny 23lb whippet that has not a mean bone in its body or even projects anything--but extreme friendliness and tail wagging...
I'm not a cat person but my wife's damn cat has bonded with me and never leaves me alone LOL for whatever reason she's always near me and wants me to pet her and be next to me. No matter how much I tell her I don't like cats she still comes and sits in my lap and wait for me tor pet her???

Happens in my neighborhood too.

U shaped street arrangement and cats just "appear".

We got another one too. Just appeared about Sept of '18. Looks similar but has both eyes. Also VERY sweet. Sweetest cat I've ever known actually.

I call our Mr. Vincent "Bright Eye" from time to time. He does just fine with one good eye.

...and on another cat related note, some of you may remember "Shelby", the girl I was given with a bum front paw that had to be amputated. I really wanted to keep her but we decided our house and two somewhat jealous female cats was not the best place for her.

At her second foster home, she bonded with an older male cat that had to have all his teeth removed.

Happily both cats were adopted as a pair fairly quickly from the local SPCA.

Good on those people and good on you, Rob!

Shelby and her friend "Rammey".

I guess he rams his head into your hand if you don't pet him fast enough.

Vincent does that too. He will also tap you with one claw if he wants petted.

Resized_20181211_172433(1).jpg

I've been told that head butting is a sign of affection. Great stuff Rob. How many do you have now?

You got us.

We're at 8.

My standard answer now for the question- "Just how many cats do you have anyway?"

...is now "less than 10".

-
Back