new addition!!!

-

Cumiford

Reaction score
So for those of you who may remember i posted a while back saying i was having a son. Well last night he decided to meet everyone. And i cant be happier. Hes so beautiful and quiet. Got to change his diaper. Took a nap with me. The first time in my adult life ive ever cried when a woman hasnt. Lol.

Congrats on your new son. May he grow to be strong and the apple of his dad's eye

Awesome news!!! Congrats on your new boy!!! The best times are coming for you for sure!!! Geof

Congrats! Its tough being a role model for a young one, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and sounds like you are too! Pics when ya can

Congratulations!
My one and only child - my son - is still my baby boy, but he's turning 4 next week! LOL. Enjoy it, the time flies by!

So for those of you who may remember i posted a while back saying i was having a son. Well last night he decided to meet everyone. And i cant be happier. Hes so beautiful and quiet. Got to change his diaper. Took a nap with me. The first time in my adult life ive ever cried when a woman hasnt. Lol.

Congratulations :cheers: Enjoy the happiness of fatherhood :thumleft:
Mine are over 30 and they are changing diapers :binky:

Thanks everyone. With my son coming and some other life events ive become a rather motivated and impatient person. I never realized how valuable time was. Now im trying to cram as much as i can in every day but so far i have always made time for my son. Ill put everything on hold.

Congratulations on the birth of your little man!!!!!! I raised 3 of them myself and so far 2 of my sons have blessed me with 3 grandsons and 3 granddaughters. Lots of fun..

-
Back