New attitude for twisting

-

cjcx3

Twisted Sundance
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I too am new to fabo. I have a long history with Dusters and now I am getting into Darts. I currently have a 1970 Duster that my dad bought new as his first car. I have been modifying this car for 11 years. I have had help from friends but for the most part I have done all myself. I did have James Gang Race cars build my frame and back half work. The car currently sports a 8.5 compression ,Indy headed, Comp solid roller cammed 0.030 440. The trans is a 727 with a 9.5" ptc converter and a Cheeta manual valve body. Putting 400+ dynoed horse to the ground is the dana 60 with 4.56 Richmond gears. The rear meats are 31 x 18.50 x 15 mickey thompson sportsman pros. The front suspension is the Alterkations set up and all fours are suspended with QA1 adjustable coil overs. I love driving and showing the car, but most of all I really enjoy all the attention I get when I pull up to the pump, rattling every window around, and fill up with 87 octane! I am currently trying to finish my wifes 1967 Dart 383 GTS. I will post pics when I remember to take some of it.:snakeman:

Welcome!! Thats really cool that you ended up with your Dads first car. Cant wait to see pics!!!

Aren't you the guy with the orange Duster in the current issue of Mopar Muscle?

-
Back