New Avatar

-

RAT ROD AL

MOPAR ARCHAEOLOGIST - one parts hoard at a time!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well I sold my Barracuda off, which is my avatar, So I guess I need a new Pic. Thinkin maybe this one would do !

20210623_123602.jpg

or this
20210623_130812.jpg

What you guys think ?

20210623_142956.jpg

Theresa posted some really nice pictures of yall on your trip out west. Why not make it one of those? Anything with yall in it has to be a winner!

Wow! I haven't seen a Car-Mate trailer like that for a long time.

How many scoops with the excavator to dig that thing out?

It's funny what an Avatar will put in someone's head. I remember when I had an avatar of the driver in breaking point everybody thought that was me and I was some young kid... LOL..
When everybody knows that I'm a skinny black guy that delivers chicken...

I really hate changes, but sometimes I guess you have to do what you need to do. I don't want to get lost in the unknown files !:poke:

Not to bad really it's still sitting on all 4's and I can tell what it was. Paint is great on the non rusty parts and that rear bumper looks to be good.

And the left taillight! How you been Fred?
Good here Al working on a new project [ not as bad as yours .LOL] 73 VW Bug is next because I'm cheep and need something simple to work on for this old man. Hope your doing good.

It's funny what an Avatar will put in someone's head. I remember when I had an avatar of the driver in breaking point everybody thought that was me and I was some young kid... LOL..
When everybody knows that I'm a skinny black guy that delivers chicken...
LOL.....I have a mental image of @krazykuda as well:lol:

-
Back