New bumpers for my 65 Barracuda.

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
Where should I check for these. I had chosen Tri City chrome a couple of years ago. I called last week and the price has gone from 300 each to 450 each. I should have bought these before I retired. If everyone is that price I guess I will have to search for used or use my rusty rear bumper. I could get by with the front even though I would like a nicer set
Thanks

They are $350 each at tri city if you do a core exchange.
Good deal in my book.
Make a road trip out of it as they are in TN.

Where should I check for these. I had chosen Tri City chrome a couple of years ago. I called last week and the price has gone from 300 each to 450 each. I should have bought these before I retired. If everyone is that price I guess I will have to search for used or use my rusty rear bumper. I could get by with the front even though I would like a nicer set
T

Was at Hidden Valley (salvage yard) in Maricopa (Arizona) last week and saw a 65 Barracuda that's been there for a long long time... and remember looking at the front bumper sitting on the ground in front of it looking almost perfect... (chrome and straight) was almost tempted to buy it... looking at the license plate... it's been there since the early 70s I think. Now wishing I had photoed it !!! Phone Hidden Valley auto parts (520) 568-2945... maybe the will text you a photo? Or [email protected] ⚓

Wish I had picked up several parts when I owned some 18 wheelers. Came through that area weekly. Thanks for the report

350 I can do. I was told 450 with exchange and would be 3 months. I just called last week

Thanks. Perhaps I spoke to someone who quoted me a wrong price

-
Back