FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE -- Cap and Rotor -- No clue what is for or from
CAP # 53008778
ROTOR #53008767

Best offer + shipping from Pittsburgh PA... PM or email me.

Attachments

• Cap&Rotor.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 215
Thanks Rumblefish360.... there you have it folks its a Magnum Style Cap... Still priced at BEST OFFER..

Bump ..... I'm open to offers and trades.... or going in the trash...

if you want it for free my trash goes to the curb on mondays... come and dig for it.. LOL

Im in the process of bringing a 70 GTX back to 100% stock; is this a cap for that year?

see above what it is for.... or you can run the part number to see if it would work for your application.

anybody know if this will fit a 5.2L 1999 dodge dakota? if so, i'll take it for the cost of shipping! Thanks, Dan

thanks for the offer, but Im not wasting my time to ship just for the cost of shipping... My time like everyone else's is worth more than free.

Thanks everyone for all the PM's offering to take this for just the cost of shipping...

Sorry but free is only for someone who wants me to leave it on my porch and they will come get it... That is the level of service I can give for free...

I will ship it, but that will require shipping costs + an offer $$ for me to deal with taking it to the post office etc.

a factory mopar cap and rotor new in the box is worth more than the cost of shipping
this aint an autozone or pep boys part now

Thanks everyone for all the PM's offering to take this for just the cost of shipping...

Sorry but free is only for someone who wants me to leave it on my porch and they will come get it... That is the level of service I can give for free...

I will ship it, but that will require shipping costs + an offer $$ for me to deal with taking it to the post office etc.

That is only fair... It takes time, materials and fuel to deal with shipping this.

you're absolutely right thanks for getting back to all of us quickly. Still not sure if it will fit my 5.2L 99' dak but if somebody pipes up i'll take it as well as throw in some $ for the shipping/gas hassle. Thanks -Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back