new car 64 Belvedere 17475 miles

-
We lived in Minot ND back in 1969. Wish I had hauled more cars back to Minnesota back then I did haul a 1933 Plymouth back from Minot back then.

Radiator back from shop . Boiled out and rod job. Installed this morning and test drive. Temp stayed just to the cool side of gauge . I can put some test miles on now to see what else needs attention. Brake work well with all new cylinders and master. PETE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRIVE IT UP FOR THE PICTURES.

Radiator back from shop . Boiled out and rod job. Installed this morning and test drive. Temp stayed just to the cool side of gauge . I can put some test miles on now to see what else needs attention. Brake work well with all new cylinders and master. PETE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRIVE IT UP FOR THE PICTURES.

I may just do that. Your clubs' Car Buffs' Breakfast in Spicer Sept 5 would be a good time to do this

Agree with Ramenth last post. Looking that nice with four doors and a slant makes it even more cool. The fact that it hasn't been cloned out is very impressive. Your car, but if you can keep it as it is, when you got it, is very cool. Nice car. Not everything has to burn rubber down the block.

I have been rethinking the wheels. The chrome wheels will stay on until I get some rims to install new tires and then install the original wheel covers back on. I like the way it drives with the chrome wheels and tires. I need to find wider steel rims to install the new tires. The original rims and tires will be put in storage and kept. I like all the comments that I have received. We all have our opinions on how a car should look and that makes the car hobby interesting.

I have been rethinking the wheels. The chrome wheels will stay on until I get some rims to install new tires and then install the original wheel covers back on. I like the way it drives with the chrome wheels and tires. I need to find wider steel rims to install the new tires. The original rims and tires will be put in storage and kept. I like all the comments that I have received. We all have our opinions on how a car should look and that makes the car hobby interesting.

Get some 15x6 stock steel rims from a c-body and paint them body color and install some dog dish caps....:glasses7:

-
Back