New Car....i"m Pumped

-

russduanegreen

Reaction score
Look what I found on craigslist for $550. Little body damage and rust. But 8 3/4 , disk brakes, perfect dash pad....I'M PUMPED.....

Picture 530.jpg

Picture 531.jpg

Picture 532.jpg

Picture 533.jpg

Picture 534.jpg

Sweeeeeet deal Russ. The steering wheel alone is worth the price of the car.

Xlnt find :-D:-D

That's a fantastic find! =P~

I couldn't help but notice that it has the rare uncracked dash pad option. :yawinkle:

Seriously though, congrats on the new ride. It looks like an excellent starting point.

Drivetrain????

Nice score. Even if it doesn't have anything between the fenders, I am still very surprised that thing was that cheap. You're talking $1200-$1500 or more for that here.

That car was for sale last year for about the same price, maybe $400 IIRC. I thought about it but never followed up on it. Seeing the interior, 8 3/4 I should have made the drive and fuel cost to grab it.

That's the "roommate" car right?

Nice looking car.

I think you got screwed royally in that deal. Just to be kind, I'll offer to reimburse you so you don't feel like such an idiot........

I will trade you Tara's with no rust. I paid more for it so you should feel better about getting so screwed on that one. just messen with yha. That looks really good!

NO $h!% I was looking at that one on CL today! Great score!!! What are you ganna do with it?

There is a 4bbl intake with carb adapter for a slant on CL in Centralia for $150 right now.

Real nice find! Looks like its in excellent shape. Cant even find a pair of fenders around here for that

Grant

Different car than the one I thought it was.

Isn't the pass side of it a bit roughed up? That's another that I knew about up there. Bummer, the interior I would kill for. LOL

Dang good car for the money spent. Hard to deny a runner for $550

thats local to me? and I missed it, you lucky../....... damn.
how much do you want for the interior? I have a beat up green one I could trade...
Wow keep the pics coming you are very lucky

All I have to say is !@#$%^&*() you must be living right.:cheers:

That is what we call a Dandy here.:thumbrig:
Congrad's on the best buy i have seen in a long time =D>
keep us updated and lets keep this one a secret:-$

you have dun well on this project I would jump all over:blob:

Great find..........air conditioned too! The horn button on the dash goes along with the rimblow wheel. Lol!!! What`s under the hood , a 318?

Nice find! That car would go for at least $1500-$2000 bucks around here & thats with a slant that has a rod knockin'!!

-
Back