new challenger on transporter

-

WildCat

Reaction score
Heading west on I 70 thru downtown Indy yesterday was a transporter with 3 challengers. The front top one looked like a v 6 model

the 2 on the back had stripes down the side rear spoiler that is different from any other new challenger I have seen and a TA style hood

very cool cars

Sorry for the picture quality. My wife normally has her camera with her but she didn't bring her purse so we only had the cell phone camera

challenger10.jpg

challenger10a.jpg

I would love one of these

challenger10.jpg

challenger10a.jpg

I drove the v-6 model last week....I liked it very much and would buy one....Don't laugh it was very responsive....especially for 23 grand

I drove the v-6 model last week....I liked it very much and would buy one....Don't laugh it was very responsive....especially for 23 grand

My NAPA parts guy bought a V-6 Chally for his daily driver. He loves the thing. Been driving it more than his 1970 440-6pack roadrunner. I'm lusting after a Plum Crazy SRT8 6-speed. Sweeeeeeeeeet.

Wylde1.

Looks like this package can be had on SE and RT

is a 2010 factory option, including a body-color hood scoop, rear "Go-Wing" spoiler, and strobe-light graphics. A separate, optional interior appearance package includes a T-handle shifter, bright pedal kit (automatic only), bright door-sill guards, special carpet mats, and a vehicle cover. The list price for the exterior package at launch was $1,995; for the interior, $945 for the automatic transmission models and $780 for the manuals. The packages are available only on SE and R/T cars in ToRed, Silver Metallic, Black, and White.

moparized.jpg

moparized.jpg

I have seen thousands of those things sort of getting tired of them. I live near where they are built and drive past anywhere from 8 to 40 in a day usually sales must have slowed down as of late though seeing more chargers and 300's

Have to agree with you Dan 201,out here on the left coast you can buy a v-6 model for 16,995.Ford is bumping the hp. on the 2010 v-6 mustang to 310.

I offered both testicles for one of those red models but the saleman said they don't accept body parts for trade ins so I guess I am out. What a fantastic looking car and the 6.2 model is freakin fast! very nice.

I offered both testicles for one of those red models but the saleman said they don't accept body parts for trade ins so I guess I am out. What a fantastic looking car and the 6.2 model is freakin fast! very nice.

I agree about the red................ boy, but that yellow one is beautiful also!

Sorry,i just don't like them if i'm going to pay what their asking for them i'll buy a "real" one..or a "new" mustang over the "new" challenger anyday..

-
Back