New Challenger

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
As some of you may know my pop ordered a new challenger and it was built yesterday!!!! Today it passed inspection and is awaiting to be put on a rail car and shipped to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbrig::thumbrig::thumbrig::thumbrig:

article_13418-img_0.jpg

WED APRIL 15 2009 BLUE SMURFS.jpg

361998357.jpg

WOW! Look at all them blue Challengers. That is a cool sight. Congrats to you. Should be a fun car.

good question I have no idea. the car is built so I would imagine not but who knows

Wow, you aughtta get him to drop a slant in that bad boy!

:thumrigh:

Wow, that's a lot of chargers. I really like the orange one with the dual hood ornaments.
I hope they don't flood the market with them like they have Chargers. Then they become like Mustangs to me...dime a dozen.

wow you got the classic edition and everything nice. i saw the one for me the other day:) 6.1 hemi with the 6 speed:) o ya lol i heard a rumor that in europe they have the cummins in it lol that could be fun lol

Congrats! Hope it's delivered without delay so you can start having fun asap!

Someone at work (havent talked to them yet as I dnt know who it is) just got an orange Challenger with the hemi. Very nice car... I want one in my driveway!!!!!

Wow, that's a lot of chargers. I really like the orange one with the dual hood ornaments.
I hope they don't flood the market with them like they have Chargers. Then they become like Mustangs to me...dime a dozen.

sorry I couldn't resist.

yep there is a lot but just think of all the American and Canadian jobs they would keep if they do.

Also I might be able to afford one and not have to drool all over my pops.

As some of you may know Pop will not let res1vw21 drive it alone :D
If it was mine :D no one would ether :D Congrat's res1vw21 :D
I bet you can't wait :icon_smi:

As some of you may know Pop will not let res1vw21 drive it alone :D
If it was mine :D no one would ether :D Congrat's res1vw21 :D
I bet you can't wait :icon_smi:

yep...
o well it will be in the driveway on the 17th

I went to the Chrysler dealership last week to test fit the only Challenger they had on the lot. It was red with a sunroof. No matter how I adjusted the seat, I could not get my head off the ceiling. I'm 6' 4". Did Chrysler design these for short people?

-
Back