New Charger/Magnum Wheels

-

Aj408

Reaction score
Anyone running wheels off of a new Charger or Magnum? If so is there any clearance issues? Do they fit the BBP front hub, with the center caps on? Im pretty sure I hear about someone on here running them just couldnt find the thread.
Thanks,Aj

I think there is quite a bit of difference in the offset, I'm thinking adapters would be needed.

Bolt Pattern: 5x115
Center Bore: 71.5
Hardware:14x1.50 Lug
Offset:
Front: 07-20mm
Rear: 15-25mm

There is someone one here with a primer gray 74 dart 2 door coupe with charger r/t wheels on it..

if you search earlier threads you'll find pics and info. More about the metric bolt patterns, what works, what wont.

I have the BBP on my car. And have the steel wheels from a magnum (came on the base model with hubcaps) and they do bolt on. I have been using them on my car to roll it in and out of the shop. The factory tires work on the rear justfine. But the tires are too big on the front and would not allow the car to turn. They should be ok up front if you run a low profile tire. My guess whould be about a 35 series. But don't quote me on that as I don't know for sure and it was just a guess.

-
Back