Not open for further replies.

bigpig41

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Part No. 69HR00016
Grind No. HR-226/345-2S1-10
For Engine 1964-up Plymouth-dodge-chrysler "LA" v-8 273-340-360 & 67-up 318 cu.in.

Lift at cam intake lobe .345 inch Duration at .050 = 226.0
Lift at cam exhaust lobe .352 inch Duration at .050 = 232.0

Lobe separation angle is 110 degrees

Includes a complete set of New Crane hydraulic roller tappets with part number 69532-16 and a new Mopar Performance hardened oil pump shaft Part number P3690715 . These parts haven't been installed or used and then taken out to be called new. They are brand new and never used but several years old. $550.00 cash. Located in Central Florida. Personal message is the only way to contact me per site rules .

DSCN0617.JPG

DSCN0618.JPG

DSCN0619.JPG

DSCN0620.JPG

DSCN0622.JPG

DSCN0623.JPG

DSCN0624.JPG

DSCN0625.JPG

DSCN0627.JPG

DSCN0629.JPG

Last edited:
Would you mind marking these as sold or still available? I've sent several PMs with no response. If the other member bought them that's fine but I'd like to know so that I can pursue some other options that I'm looking at.

Would you mind marking these as sold or still available? I've sent several PMs with no response. If the other member bought them that's fine but I'd like to know so that I can pursue some other options that I'm looking at.

Being in Florida, he may be effected by hurricane Irma.

Being in Florida, he may be effected by hurricane Irma.

That could be possible. His profile doesn't show a location so I wasn't aware that he was located in Florida. Clearly if that is the case then being unresponsive to messages is understandable.

Still available?
yep : lost phone,internet,electric after worst of storm went over .
Still available?

yep, lost everything right after the eye went over. No phone,internet,electric until 2 hours ago.

first res ponder to this add seems to be following through appropriately and I'm waiting for his $$$ will go down the list if he falls through.

yep : lost phone,internet,electric after worst of storm went over .

yep, lost everything right after the eye went over. No phone,internet,electric until 2 hours ago.

first res ponder to this add seems to be following through appropriately and I'm waiting for his $$$ will go down the list if he falls through.
SOLD to first personal message

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back