New cruiser Not an A but a C

-

71'DemonRon

Reaction score
1969 Newport sports grain 383 auto, buckets and console shifted.

P1000553.jpg

P1000554.jpg

Very impressive rare c-body. 'Fuselage' styling. I love the way they float down the road and the fact the ignition key is on the left. Cool!

That thing is beautiful. Next Mopar I get is going to be a C-body for sure.

I love C-bodies my first Mopar was a 66 Sport Fury. You gotta love them big cars all the luxury and plenty of power.

that is quite a find. a rare woodgrain newport. Woodgrain side trim was again optional on 1969 Chrysler Newport two door hardtops and convertibles. Although standard fare on Town & Country wagons, the wood-textured vinyl decal was ordered with only a very few Newports. their were only 10995 2 door newport customs made for 69 to begin with. now how many with the woodgrain sides????

Very cool. Brings back memories of my 69 300 and 72 Imperial. Both 2 doors.

I bet you will have less problems putting headers on than in an A-body.
From what I have read the t bars need to come out , C -body specific headers (BIG DOLLARS) more $$$ than ceramic coated HEMI headers. The t bars are closer together than B-bodys so the collector tubes run into the t-bars, with b-body headers. TTI makes some nice ones, but $1500.00 up here in Canada with taxes and shipping. I just put new 2 1/4 duals all the way to the back, 38 feet not including the CHERRY BOMB mufflers.

P1000538.jpg

-
Back