New Dodge Dart ranked coolest new...

-

71beater

Reaction score
car under $18,000 by Kelly Blue Book!

So what if it's not "really" a Mopar...
Or A-body.
We could use some good press in the new car market.

:burnout:

So the media is plugging an "American" car--big deal

Mopar is long gone history, died in the late 80's early 90's, IMO..maybe even back in 1978 when they killed the BBM but then a few great cars were still built after 78

Then came the cheaper steel, the too much plastic, cheap iron like cylinder heads that crack. Not just mopar but most every make expect the high buck rich boy's stuff

We will see how these new Darts are in 5 years, would be nice to have good $6,000 used cars to buy but its not a real mopar, just the name is the same

An Alfa Romeo is no where near a dodge dart. Im suprised how dodge only made the challenger into a descent muscle car, whats wrong here. I guess dodge will not hang on to tradition.

It's gonna be more of a pain in the a$$ to do part and info searches once the new Dart is in production imo.... just as it has been for those (including myself) doing searches on Charger parts.

Take it for what it is, or says...
Nothing more.
I just thought it was nice to see that article.
Are we really turning into those old curmudgeons?
They **** the bed a long time ago...
No need to flog a dead horse!

Got to take one for a drive yesterday. It had the turbo-4 and a 6 speed. For still being new and not broken in it ran good and was fun to drive. I was surprised at how roomy it was. Slide the drivers seat back and I could barely touch the pedals. LOL (I'm almost 6') It has a sporty look and I think it will catch on. As far as I know it is being built at the Belvedere plant so some of us have jobs. lol

tmm

Attachments

• 062802951032[01].jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 062802951032[00].jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 167
drove one yesterday.. shifter feels like you're holding onto a pool ball.... and that's not a good thing. Way too much big brother junk in it for me.

It's gonna be more of a pain in the a$$ to do part and info searches once the new Dart is in production imo.... just as it has been for those (including myself) doing searches on Charger parts.

Yep, I've already noticed this problem. Now when I tell chicks I have a Dart at home I'll have to be much more specific....

-
Back