New dude from Calgary Alberta

-

RobbAdams

Reaction score
Hello folks

Here is my introduction. I am from Calgary Alberta and I bought a 66 cuda this summer. It is currently propelled via a slant six. Kinda strange since according to my vin # it was a 273 2bbl car back in the day. it is currently white with rust "Streaks" and a couple spots of primer where I have started to grind some of the rust off. The car was "3M sticky note" Yellow from the factory, verified by my fender tag and some scratches under the hood. Auto trans, I am not sure if this is the one it came with, with a different bellhousing or a swap (I haven't gotten around to checking that). I also have not really looked into what type of rear I have yet either.

I have put the motor back together in the last couple of weeks (it came in a bunch of boxes) and It is running. I think I am going to tackle a carb rebuild next as I have some leaking from the fuel arm plunger thingy (Boy am I technical )

Sure you will hear from me lots as I work through this.

Robb Adams

Welcome aboard Robb. I'm about 3 hours drive Northeast of you in Forestburg. There's a great bunch of guys and gals on here and the ammount of information available is just about unlimited, so you've definitely come to the right place. Enjoy

Hey new dude from Calgary, I'm just south of you in Okotoks and yea there are a few of us in the area and if we can get some more we can take over this site then charge admission to our friends across the line. :axe: That should get a response.

P6020033.JPG

No Crap, how'd it get in there. Anybody got a scanner and post the picture on this thread. I'm on the road and won't be back for a few weeks.

Welcome, Calgary dude! Good luck with your resto. Hey demon seed, that is one nice Mopar you have there! Very impressive.

MrMopar said:
Welcome, Calgary dude! Good luck with your resto. Hey demon seed, that is one nice Mopar you have there! Very impressive.

Why thank you Doug, I see you're from Alberta also, somewhere in farming country. Where are you at actually

A very small little town called Daysland. Don't blink when you drive by. lol.

Yea I know Daysland and you're right, don't blink. Make sure you tie that Puppy down so the flat lander wind don't blow it away. :evil2:

Hi guys. Just joined. I'm an ex-Canuck, now in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho.
I grew up in Fort St John BC, did a little time (not jail) O:) in Saskatchewan, 4 yrs in Edmonton, 2 in Calgary.
I'll post an intro.
Arlie

Idaho said:
Hi guys. Just joined. I'm an ex-Canuck, now in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho.
I grew up in Fort St John BC, did a little time (not jail) O:) in Saskatchewan, 4 yrs in Edmonton, 2 in Calgary.
I'll post an intro.
Arlie

Welcome Arlie, that's beautiful country at Coeur D'Alene. I actually spend a month or so on Pond Oreille every year for the last 15. Intend to semi-retire there if the Californians don't buy it all up. :evil2:

Thanks. Our family is thankful to be able to live in such a great place.
You're right, it's being bought up quickly, changing a lot in the 8 years I've been here.
Pend O'Reille is incredible. I have a 17 lb rainbow mounted in my office from there. Unbeatable scenery.
Arlie

DSCF0002 (Small).JPG

-
Back