New Dude

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new to the forum, but not new to A-bodies at all.
When I was probably 5 was my first ride in a 1969 Dart Swinger with a 383, but im not one hundred percent on that as it was a friends of my families car who passed a little after that. It was sublime green. Probably around 2 years ago, my friend had a 75 Duster with an i have no clue what in it. It wasn't around for too long as he wrecked into somebody not even 3 months after getting it.

My personal goal is to get a 1969 Dart Swinger with a /6 and put a manual on the floor and twin turbocharge the engine and convert from carburetor to EFI
Just to be a weekend cruiser to have for the rest of my life. My favorite engine is the /6. But enough rambling! Hello All!

haha, well, i am here so I get i right pretty well. Its gonna be on hell of a project and afterward, one hell of a car hopefully

Sounds like a fun and challenging project !!
Welcome aboard the board !

-RPM

Hey guys, I am new to the forum, but not new to A-bodies at all.
When I was probably 5 was my first ride in a 1969 Dart Swinger with a 383, but im not one hundred percent on that as it was a friends of my families car who passed a little after that. It was sublime green. Probably around 2 years ago, my friend had a 75 Duster with an i have no clue what in it. It wasn't around for too long as he wrecked into somebody not even 3 months after getting it.

My personal goal is to get a 1969 Dart Swinger with a /6 and put a manual on the floor and twin turbocharge the engine and convert from carburetor to EFI
Just to be a weekend cruiser to have for the rest of my life. My favorite engine is the /6. But enough rambling! Hello All!

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Hey DarTT welcome to FABO and good luck with the future project. Being around the FABO family you will probably find one quicker than anywhere else!

-
Back