New emblems

-

DUSTPAN340

Reaction score
Just got my new custom made emblems today...I ran into this guy at the MOPAR NATS this year....I have to say they are sweet and worth the wait...he will be doing the emblems for my wifes car and some for friends who have seen these...take a look

Wayne:burnout:

Attachments

• photo (93).JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 162
No website....I thought I would pass on something that I thought was a great deal ( 40.00 a pair) for something we all may want...Like rear window louvers for my Duster :)

he makes these on a CNC out of alum...top notch pm me for info

Those look sweet! Thanks for the tip...I sent Wayne and email this morning about some custom badges I'd like to get made for my '69 Dart build.

Hey DUSTPAN340, 19 Again.. here. Looks like your thread and mine are one in the same.. Jeff does outstanding work doesn't he! Where are you going to mount yours? By the way you might want to edit #3 thread for the email of Jeff. I got a gentle reminder from the MODS that emails need to be taken off and just have everyone PM ya..
Post some pics of where you mount yours I'd love to see it!!!!!

I'm thinking of on the hood scoop...either on the very front...or like 5 inches back where she gets bigger ...I'll post pics by the end of the week where I do finally put them....thanks 19 Again

-
Back