New England- need alignment shop recommendation

-

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking as close to Connecticut as possible but will go to central Mass or Rhode Island.

I need a alignment shop for my 66’
Does anyone have a shop the have used in this area they recommend? I need name of shop and the town/ state the shop is in. Or contact number. I really would like a shop that specializes in older car alignments.
Thanks-
Syleng1

Highly recommend Del Hatt in Poughkeepsie, NY. Just had my car aligned using skosh specs. He nailed it. Also did my buddies 55 Chev. Has lots of experience with older cars. People all along the east coast bring their motor homes there for really difficult issues.

Auto Repair Poughkeepsie NY - Mechanic Near Me - Oil Change

upload_2022-7-7_16-38-24.png

I called around and found that the local Town Fair Tire was willing to follow my specs (from that SKOSH chart) and not only would they let me hang around the shop while they did it, they also let me drive the car up onto the rack and sit in the car so my 200lbs would be accounted for in the alignment.

Maybe I lucked out but the guy who worked on my car was quite good. He happily tolerated all of my questions, expressed excitement about being able to work on a "classic" :D I just had to listen to him go on and on about his import project (which actually, I do find interesting anyway).

I don’t dislike import cars if they’re done “right “ I just wouldn’t want to feign interest in something with -30° Camber, 5 wings, a Maxwell House muffler etc.

Looking as close to Connecticut as possible but will go to central Mass or Rhode Island.

I need a alignment shop for my 66’
Does anyone have a shop the have used in this area they recommend? I need name of shop and the town/ state the shop is in. Or contact number. I really would like a shop that specializes in older car alignments.
Thanks-
Syleng1
Larocca's Garage in Bridgeport. 203 335 9926

-
Back