New form Ontario Canada

-

buddyralf

Reaction score
Hello all. I am the proud owner of a 70 Dart 340 Swinger and and also proud to be a member of a all A body forum.. I am 33 and finished restoring this car 7 months ago. Its now winter and I have itch to cruze but the snow is keeping me in. I look forward to sharing my finds, perhaps helping another in a similar project with information. I am alway looking to learn and make friend that share the same interests. :toothy10:

101_0132.jpg

Hell, just put some studded tires on there and drive it! Just kidding. Very nice car and welcome to the site

Welcome! The car looks great. I'm from the Windsor, Ontario area.

Just started up my car yesterday. It wanted to go for a ride. I couldn't even open up the garage doors due to the snow.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I am in Woodbridge, the city above Toronto. Your rides look great. It's wonderfull being a member of the A Body Only. Hope to catch a rap with you all one on one soon. :cheers:

Woodbridge? Is your other car a Trans Am?
Just kidding ya bro. I used to pick up produce in Woodbridge. Things sure are different up there now.

Funny, you had a one of two chance to get it right. A Trans Am or A ? Thats right a Mustang 5.0. I am currently looking to sell it, I got a Mopar now.

mustang 004.jpg

hope to see you at moparfest in the summer, and iam trying to organize asouthern ontario cruise for us mopar guys, somewhere to hook up someday and go for lunch and a cruise

Well its just a small Mopar only show the plant puts on. I was able to go once some 3 years back before my car was done. I had sold a home to the public relations rep and he invited me over to help pick the winner. It was clear that year that the winner would be a beautiful 300 letter series car, I don't remember the year or letter but I will guess a "G". That year, 2005 they were just showcasing the new SRT line for 2006.. I would love to tell you what month that was, but I don't recall. I will look into that, unless someone else knows.

Hello fellow Canadian, don't forget to come and chat with us.
Also july 10-13 Moncton NB is hosting Canada's largest car show. The Atlantic Nationals; anybody here is welcome to come on down.

I sure would have been here sooner to welcome you buddyralf!!:clock:
The flu bug hit me and I fought it off like a 10 round boxing match.
Glad to see another great Canadian here!:cheers:
Yall sure seem like a great bunch of folks up there.
Nice 340 swinger, Hope you take the time to enjoy this great site.

Well its just a small Mopar only show the plant puts on. I was able to go once some 3 years back before my car was done. I had sold a home to the public relations rep and he invited me over to help pick the winner. It was clear that year that the winner would be a beautiful 300 letter series car, I don't remember the year or letter but I will guess a "G". That year, 2005 they were just showcasing the new SRT line for 2006.. I would love to tell you what month that was, but I don't recall. I will look into that, unless someone else knows.

I was there last year, It was pretty decent. A great mix of cars (mostly older, Hemi Cuda's, Road runners, Darts etc.). I will try to find out the date for this year, I thought it was time well spent.

I hopw we are all meeting up at moparfest this year?With a possible saturdat night dinner,mrmopartech

we should definatly set up something for us fabo guys at moparfest, like scott said, a dinner lunch whatever? maybe i'll add a post in our Canadian forum with suggestions for moparfest meet up, i'd love to cruise with some of the beautiful mopars on fabo

I hopw we are all meeting up at moparfest this year?With a possible saturdat night dinner,mrmopartech

I'll have some cold ones ready Scott, and hopefully I can run into more of the members this year, my backyard will be open for a bonfire.

-
Back