NEW Forum Group, SO-CAL Mopars

-
Yes, the 904 is also a Torque flight.

Sometimes referred to as a TF-6 for the 904, and TF-8 for the 727

But they put the 727 behind everything and the 904 behin db the slant 6 and small blocks, never the big blocks or hemi.

Cool....I never knew they called the 904 a Torque Flight! I learned something!

:burnout:

Im from So Cal - Orange County, or Santa Ana to be more specific.

Here is a picture of my current project, 64 Savoy Wagon, this is actually my first B body car... ever... I am much more familiar with the 62-65 A Bodies. Drag Raced a 65 Valiant all over before I sold it about 8 years ago.

That's pretty awesome!

So then I either have a 727 or a 904? Because if that's what's already in my duster then there would be no reason to switch it out for the 318 right?

Just an update on getting my car on the road....
As usual, I came down with a case of "while I'm at it "!
So I'm rewiring the entire car...new harness inside and under the hood.

Getting it back on the road by Spring might be pushing it. ...looking more like late Spring or early Summer. ....

Still looking forward to some awesome cruises, get togethers and shows this Summer. Gonna be a GREAT Mopar Summer!

Jeff

Man, I got caught up with the "while I'm at it" bug and now I have the steering column completely disassembled, painting it black, and going to pain my dash black too.

Damn it! Just when I had it running and driving too!

Alright I was just thinking about this, but if I had a Dodge Ram pickup, could I take the rear end the engine and transmission and put it into my duster? And if I could, what would I have to do to make it all fit?

Where abouts in Chino? I'm just North of Chino Ave, just East of Mountain Ave.

Tell us about your car?!

Jeff

I drive right by there everyday on my way to training for So Cal Edison. If you need some help or advice. I have free time after work. email: stevewall68@gmail.com

Add another member to the So-Cal group, Im up in the High Desert with a 69 Notch, still in resto mode.

-
Back